This week in Las Vegas, the Consumer Electronics Show was held. At this event the unveiled what they expect to be the top gadgets to watch for in 2011. So if you're looking for hot gadgets to keep you up to date with the newest trends, keep reading and it will all be revealed.
1. Tablets began dropping at the end of 2010, but as technology grows, the expansion of more tablets are also expected to grow.
2. Smartphones have been continuously showing up, whether its an Android phone, iPhone or the Blackberry new features keep popping up with every new update. 4G is becoming the major competitive attribute that's being sought after.
3. 3-D TVs and internet-connected TVs are the new technology in TV viewing. Now those big goofy looking glasses are what's in, with movies being made with 3-D theatrics this is a trend that's sure to catch on. Can't forget internet-connected. With the boom of YouTube this is sure to be an entertainment must have!!
4. Connected appliances are expected to show up in 2011. This will allow for appliances to be connected to either Wi-Fi or have cell chips installed.
5. 2010 was a major year for video gaming systems, and 2011 is expected to be just the same. Video game consoles are no longer just for playing games, they are becoming entertainment hubs. You can play games and even stream movies through some consoles and in the future they will have 3-D functionality.
Now that you know what to expect in 2011 for gadgets, sit back and watch to see what your next new gadget will be!